Monday, August 23, 2010

The Beginning

This past winter and spring was extremely slow in the golf business I had to pick up a part-time job as a waiter.  Working at this restaurant was a cool experience, but still had a lot of spare time, so I decided to venture into a new form of art, and passion, of food.  The way it's cooked, the visual presentation, and the flavors have all of a sudden caught my attention rather than just cooking something simple to pass the night by.  With so many different ways and spices you can add to brighten up any dish there are countless things you can do with the same meal.  I am going to try and post at least one home made meal a week with some pictures, and I'd appreciate all the feedback.


P.S.  All of the foods I cook are prepared inside...grill free (unfortunately)

No comments:

Post a Comment